I can’t believe it’s Thanksgiving already. This year literally flew in the blink of an eye. Here are a few things I’m thankful for:
- My health because without this you literally wouldn’t have anything
- My big crazy family whom I miss (most of them are in New York)
- Coffee (I’m serious like how else would I function some days)
- My girls! Always great to vent to and give great advice. Most of them live far away but distance doesn’t change our cray relationship
- My husband. He’s always pushing me to do my best and he accepts my different personalities. LMAO
What are you most thankful for?
2 thoughts on “Happy Thanksgiving!”
I am thankful for my family 🙂
Hi there! Such a great short article, thanks!